Excellent advertising opportunity!

Ok before I begin, let me assure you I know that it's a bit early to post something like this, but I know that there are some people out there with great vision for business.

I made a game site public EIGHT days ago, called www.orbotix.com . Really I just started it so that I could get around a filtered network, but it became quite a hit. Within these 8 days unique visitors went up and page views sky rocketed (it IS a game site, people will go from one game to another). In eight days I have gotten 406 unique visitors and 3000 page views!

Stats:
    www.orbotix.com/stats_525_1.jpg
    www.orbotix.com/stats_525_2.jpg
    *Note that it is hosted on my design site, so it shows up as ig.nixfx.net.
    **Also note that May 17 was a day before I made the site public, so those are just me making sure everything is working.

I will continue to add more and more games to the site.

So! I have a proposition to make. If you do the math, if these stats were a full month, I'd have about 2400 unique visitors and 12,000 page views. But, that's taking the averages and multiplying by 4... there's no gradual increase as there is shown in the stats. In order to pay for better hosting to make up for the space and bandwidth I'm using as every game I add is hosted on my web space. So what I'm offering is a 5 banner rotation at the top of EVERY page in place of where the AdSense banners are.

Prices are as follows:
    $15 for a banner to be placed at the top of every page for 1 month or
    $50 for a banner to be placed at the top of every page for 3 months ($10 less).

Advantages for paying for 3 months: I plan on increasing the prices next month at the rate the site is growing, so you could quite possibly be saving $50 more dollars than you will in a month. Make sense?

Ok so if you're interested, PM me with your 468x60 banner (no size limitation, unless it's outrageously big). I will then reply with a paypal button. Once the payment is received, I'll add the banner as fast as I can to the rotation.

Hope that's enough information =),
    ~Nick
    »» Nick
    »» 3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    »» Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

Where did you advertise this site for 5 days?

I'm sorry? Not sure what you're asking but I did buy ad space at iwnation.com to help get the word out. Most of the hits are from me telling friends who end up telling friends and so forth. Common internet game keyphrases have been searched at google too, like "Smack the penguin" or "miniputt".

I know this must look like a scam from the 3rd party perspective, and I'm sorry.. you're just going to have to choose for yourselves.

Hope that helps,
    ~Nick
    »» Nick
    »» 3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]

yea, how do people remember that domain?

Haha, I think it's easy to remember. I thought a strange name would be easy to remember.

And by the way, I just made some horrible math and apparently it's already too late to edit my post. $35 for 3 months, with is $10 of haha. Sigh..
    »» Nick

Do you get the games from other people's web sites?

Yes, and I link to where I got it unless I cannot find the creator. Unfortunately I cannot give a link to miniclip.com as most filters pick up the word "miniclip" and often block the sites.
    »» Nick

How big you plan on making that site?

Very large. I will frequently add more and more games, and will even add some that I've made in java soon. This weekend I'll be able to add many more games. I'll have to watch my space limit though until I upgrade my hosting plan.

~Nick
    »» Nick

Great site BTW, some fun games. Would be cool if you could get some people to release some new games on Orbotix.

Where do you get hosting from NFX ?

I'm sorry jezzomaster but I don't see the relevance in that to advertising.
    »» Nick

To the ones who have sent me e-mails.. if you did not receive a reply, please PM me. It keeps returning e-mails and I can't tell if it's a fake mailer daemon or not.
    »» Nick