Thumbs up 5 templates for sale!

Hey guys,

I don't have any use for these templates anymore. They're either templates that clients bailed out on or projects the never got launched. The four gaming templates were bought here on WHT and the misc one was a custom job done for me. I bought them with FULL RIGHTS, and I will transfer the rights over to the buyer. I will not be reselling any of them after they are bought and the original owners will not resell them. Therefore they still can be considered unique.

- Gaming template 1 - PSD, HTML , CSS and FONTS

- Gaming template 2 - PSD

- Gaming template 3 - PSD

- Gaming template 4 - PSD

- Misc - PSD and HTML

Please no offers under $40 for the gaming templates, and none under $25 for the Misc template. PM or email me ([email protected] ... its a zero) your offers.

United States of America
    they dont loook to bad, im not so sure on how the bandwidth side they'll do but good luck on your sales and shopping guys
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Very nice. I like, but I am not into gaming sites so I cannot buy one. Good luck on the sales though.

I really need to get these things out of here so I'm open to all offers now. You can take them all for $120!