[Hiring] Need someone to do data entry

We are looking for someone to enter data into our database. We will provide the information in text files, and you will need to copy/paste this data into our online entry form.

We can pay you for the job or per entry if you can't do the entire thing. We have 10,000's of entries to be added (and there are 1000's of files you will need to pull the data from)

If you are interested please PM me with how many hours per day / week you can work and your pay requirements.

I'm intrested. Do you have AIM or MSN?

I would be interested in this also. I can do up to 40 hours per week on this. Sorry but I can't PM due not having enough posts.

Bert

Hi,

Have you thought about having an automated script written up that takes these text files and submits them into the online form? This could be done for $50 and save lots of time...contact me at smiles@groundbreak.com if you're interested.

Steve

thatnks for runing everyone elses jobs

Groundbreak - this would have been better discussed in a PM.

Basically, everyone who applied wont be happy if the thread starter chose you to make a script to do this - some people are just so selfish.

Hi FultonVideos

I am also extremely interested in this opportunity, but can't PM you either due to not having made enough posts. Is there any other way of possibly contacting you?

I can put in plenty hours a week at an excellent rate!

Kind regards,
    Stuart

Originally posted by FishiHosting
    Groundbreak - this would have been better discussed in a PM.

Basically, everyone who applied wont be happy if the thread starter chose you to make a script to do this - some people are just so selfish.
    I disagree. I don't see what's wrong with groundbreak proposing what could be a better, more efficient and cheaper solution to the problem?

Discuss that in PM or here it's all the same to me IMO.

Because the files are not structured the same, (there is some stuff in a few files that are not used) a script to add the data automatically is not feasable.

Those that contacted me i will be getting in touch with tomorrow (If anyone is still interested please contact me also)

PM has been sent. I look forward to discussing this with you further.

Regards.

hi,

i am interested in this position

i'll be able to work 10 hour/week

you can contact me at piterskaya[at]hotmail.com

thank you,

yulia

I'm very interested in this opportunity, but currently I can not PM because of the number of posts on my account. You can contact me via e-mail at aaronmyers[at]bellsouth.net or if you can provide a e-mail address - I will contact you.

Regards,

Aaron M. Myers