Please Review this site

Could you please have a look at this site and let me know what you think can be improved and what is good. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.business.mcmaster.ca/commsoc/dcs/

The site is still in the early stages of construction so any thing that you think will make it better let me know

Thanks

Madtrig

i think the layout is nice, simple, easy to move around in. i would change the banner, make it stand out a bit more. That is one place you could draw in a few more colors than just the blue.

Good layout but I agree that the top header could be improved a bit to fit in a bit better. It would also attract less attention than it does now, drawing readers away from content.

The blue rollover colors might also be toned down a bit for a better browsing experience.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

if this is a local client /just a caution\ to not over work yourself as your skills improve (they always do) then you become more competive and then can sell them a new look so theres always biz and cant expect more more more the second time round

----oh and also---
    nice work, id buy it if i were the ceo of the org (or whatever)
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Thank you for all your comments.

Regards

Madtrig