Smile WebHosting Articles or Tutorials

Hi there. I am just starting up a new information site that will include articles and tutorials about webhosting. I am looking for content for the site. If anyone writes articles or knows of any sites that allows reposting of their articles free of charge, I'd love to know about it.

You can respone privately if you wish. Thanks in advance for all your help.

aco@cogeco.ca

read around here there are plenty. make sure you ask the author for permission first though
    Joe
    www.DollarWebHosting.Biz
    |:| Shared |:| Reseller |:| Dedicated |:|

sounds cool.

You might want to put a space before and after the @ in your address to help avoid getting spam from automated crawlers.

Would you reprint the articles in their entirety, or just provide a link to them?
    DreamLogic Cult Film and Music Reviews
    STOPware - Visitor Management solutoins

I can offer Flash CPanel/WHM tutorials, PM me if you are interested.
    RofyHost - Affordable Shared & Reseller Hosting Since 2003
    Proud Moroccan

more info

wow, thanks for all the help and SO quickly. I will put a bit more info up here.

I would hope to print the article in its entirety with a paragraph at the bottom including info about the author as well as any links to the authors site.

Thanks again.

I would hope to print the article in its entirety with a paragraph at the bottom including info about the author as well as any links to the authors site.
    Sounds like a fair deal.

You might want to visit some hosting directories as they have "Articles" sections and then go to each author's website and ask for articles to publish.

Good luck!

I write articles and submit them to a few sites, give me yours and I will give them to you too.