Question Question about e-mails

Hi,

I have a bunch of e-mails, and I would like to send them all one e-mail, however I would like to hide the emails so people receiving the email don't see each other's emails...

Currently I use Outlook express, so is there a way to do that? Have the "TO": Members. <- rather than all the e-mails, or something of the like.

Thank you once again!
    Last edited by someuser; 05-26-2004 at 12:00 PM.

use the bcc field to type your addresses into ... bcc stands for blind carbon copy.

shouldn't there be at least one entry in the TO and put the rest in the BCC? i will try that, thanks

i always send TO myself and BCC everyone else.
    g.
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand"
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

okay thanks

Just remember tho, some or most spam blockers will put your e-mail in the Junk mail folder because the recipient's e-mail isn't listed in the TO or CC...
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

oh yeah... havn't thot of that.

well can't i have like save all the emails in a folder and put the nae of that folder on the TO? would it work this way?

besides, i am facing a problem: whenever i am pasting the cdoes from a text editor to the email, the codes are not received corectly, so the email is not being formed well.

any idea?

no it wouldn't work that way someuser

what kind of codes are you talkin' 'bout?

When i send out email 2 several friends @ once,i always add myself in AT THE END OF THE LIST,that way if I get it,i know it was delivered to all other address's!!!!!!

The Dude

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

someuser, there are some email marketing software that can send several copies without revealing all the addresses to the recipients. I think it comes for a price but you can check up in SourceForge.Net if there is a free license version.

Okay, here's the story:

phpBB does not support in its mass e-mail system the chance to send HTML emails.

So I need a way to send all my users emails through HTML enabled emails.

Any ideas, recommendations?

thanks.

There is no way to send HTML e-mails via PHP at the moment, there are no mods for it or anything, just thought I'd tell you before you looked forever like I did heh.

heh, well yeah I asked phpBB and they said its not possible. That's why I need an alternative

pardon my lack of knowledge...

doesn't HTML emails just have hte same as any website? with the head, title body tags...

if so, couldn't php parse html codes for emailing?

i just don't quite understand what's limiting php from sending html enabled emails... ;-/