Angry mesopia.com - Felt Cheated

I applied for a reseller account about a month ago from mesopia.com and have never received any details regarding the account -username,password and IPaddress which they have promised to within 24 hours.

I sent many emails and there were no reply. I requested to terminate my account but yet receive no reply.

The money has been charged to my credit card.
    I am very angry and felt very cheated by them.

Strange did you click on the Live Online Support or call the free 866-884-HOST number? Maybe your email is not getting through to them?
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Maybe your email is not getting through to them?
    My thoughts exactly. Try every possible means of communication. If everything fails there's always the (dreaded by hosts)chargeback. Good luck getting a hold of them!

Again email although though to be reliable is not always so. If you are using a free email or spam filtering then they could be sending replies to you but your not getting them.

There is always 2 sides to the story.
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Greetings,

Chances are that once you applied for your account, the e-mail you have on file is [email protected] and the account you've applied for is yourdomain.com.

Thus once the account is created within their servers, a DNS zone is created for yourdomain.com any any e-mail sent to [email protected] by them (only)will remain in their servers and wont reach your current hosting provider's mail servers, even if your name servers are still not switched to them. You may want to contact them and provide an alternative e-mail address.

Bests,
    Amir Golestan
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

As a few people have said, just call them......I'm sure they will do everything they can to sort it out...and you never know, you might get a few free months of hosting out of it.