Resetting account's bandwidth usage? (Cpanel)

Hello!

Sorry if I've missed an obvious answer somewhere, but can someone tell me if it's possible (and how, of course ) to reset a specific account's bandwidth usage statistics back to 0? Dedicated server, with WHM/Cpanel so if I have to run something from SSH that's not a problem.

Thanks for your help.

cd /var/cpanel/bandwidth

check the files there, i think if you delete them it will reset to 0 or just empty them by cat /dev/null > filename
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

you can also did it from WHM itself under Account Functions there is a link.

Originally posted by xgravity
    you can also did it from WHM itself under Account Functions there is a link.
    the link on WHM only unsuspend temporary, if the bandwith check script runned then the account will be suspended again.

if you want to unsuspend the account until the end of month, you must delete all record related to that account on /var/cpanel/bandwidth

CMIIW

Thank you! Seems to have done the trick nicely

ur welcome
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi