How would u answer?

Normal questions from users.
    "My program work in my own computer, it does not work in the server, must be server prob"
    This is very common problem we encounter. Clients who cant get their programs running and insist we troubleshoot for them. We are a pure hosting co. Average price we charge is $5 a month and really dun include programming or debugging : (

I would answer something to this effect.

Our business is designed to meet our customer's hosting needs at an affordable budget. Our services do not generally include support for scripting, customized coding issues and script troubleshooting.

Our servers are updated with a standard configuration for the scripting languages supported. If you require specific features of the scripting language enabled, disabled, or require an update to a newer version of the language in question, we will be more than happy to review your request for a future update to our servers during a future server update.

You may wish to reach out to the developer community for the specific language you need assistance with. I have included links to some of the more popular developer help forums below.
    ..... then all you do is include a couple of links to some outside developer forums..... As painful as it may be, there needs to be a line drawn in the sand of what you can and can not do or better yet, what you will and will not do. If it is a configuration issue, it's in your ballpark. More often than not, it will be a configuration variance between what they have on their system. If it is PHP they are most often complaining about, have them look at the PHP info for a configuration table.
    Cheers!
    aoco

Yes Sir! Fanastic , need to learn from u!Thank you Sir!

Well...

Why direct them to others???

Why not offer the service yourself and make money out of it?

Make it look like its another company you are redirecting them to (you) and then charged them for installation..

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

This is smart idea. Shame on me that though about the first part of it (do it yourself) but not the second part (under different name).