Question Who is fluent in German ?

Hey Guys !

I'm looking for someone with good knowledge of German grammar and vocabulary (probably someone with German as native language).
    A good friend of mine needs to write a text for school somewhere next week and, as she needs every point, she'd like to have it proof-read by someone. I promised her I'd look for someone who could help with that.
    The text would only be one page but the thing is that she'll need to submit it the day after getting the instructions, so it all needs to happen on that one evening.

So if you live in Germany and have a spare minute next week, please reply in this thread. I'm sure that she'll want to reward you.

Danke shön ! (so far for my German, lol)

Carl

Gutenmorgen Mango,

I think you will get more lucky if you make a search in MSN groups / Yahoo groups for German communities.

Aufwiedersehen

Danke shön, RajanUrs !

I'll definitely follow your advise !

Still, if anyone feels like helping her a hand, raise your voice

Carl

sehr gut SEHR GUT ! nah I dont know much lol

Cyrus, Speak And See Deutsche ?

I can do this - no problem.

I (used to) speak it like a native, but writing it I never was at all good at. However speaking "like a native" means a horrible slang since I never had any formal German (unless you count the 2 years of it in College where I got a B and C respectively, did I mention writing in German just eludes me?).
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

eh uh.. I live in Austria for 2 years now and did some courses last year and speak it 80% of the time..

When exactly should this be? (wondering bout different time zones..)

Das ist gar kein Problem. Du kannst mich jederzeit über ICQ erreichen. Die Nummer findest Du in meinem Profil.

Originally posted by microsol
    Das ist gar kein Problem. Du kannst mich jederzeit über ICQ erreichen. Die Nummer findest Du in meinem Profil.
    Same thing he said from me too. (Whatever it means.)

=

That's no problem. You can contact me via ICQ anytime. The number is in my profile

Originally posted by BitterSweet

=

That's no problem. You can contact me via ICQ anytime. The number is in my profile

You know what - I thought it meant that

Although I consider all replies as being in good spirits for the thread starter's request for help, please pay attention to the following WHT rule:

All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, as well as any attachments or other forms of public display
    If you feel the need to communicate in any language other then English further, please use the 'send pm' or 'email' feature underneath everyone's posts.