Managed VPS recommendation

Hi all,

I'm looking for a managed vps for around $30 to $50 per month. Can anyone recommend any VPS's besides Dinix and VPScolo?

I've e-mailed them both, but they don't seem interested enough in my business to respond to my questions.

Thanks,

Traxxis

ServInt would be interested I'm sure. Right in your price range, excellent service.

I've checked our records and we did respond to you at 23 May 2004 06:45:28 AM

Rgds

Rus Foster
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Yes Rus. You responded to my original question to JVDS on Sunday. I emailed VPSColo on Monday at the sales e-maill address and the support e-mail address on Tuesday, but still no reply.

Traxxis

Have you checked out http://linode.com?
    ::. www.diginode.net : Dedicated Servers : Virtual Machine Servers .::
    ::. Industry-Leading Remote Server Management .::
    ::. Automatic OS Re-image : Instant Server Reboot : Remote Serial Console .::
    ::. Over 20 OSes to choose from : Install a new OS every day .::

Linode is unmanged

rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Look around: make Host Quote or queries in Google

ServInt would be an excellent choice.

Dinix is pretty fast in their replies whether it is pre sales or after sales support. I was with them before I moved out to another company from where I got a good deal on dedicated servers. I would strongly recommend Dinix.

ServInt is the way to go for VPS. Been very happy with them. The hardware configs are awesome! Plenty of storage, CPU, RAM, and bandwidth for the money. Always worth it to give them a look. Look for BobFarmer on here. He is the boss.

I have been with Servint since September and have been loving it. There is no support better than from Servint's NOC.

ServInt support is the best!
    Last edited by sawbuck; 05-26-2004 at 08:46 PM.

I have only been with ServInt since March and I must say my experience has been excellent. Support is quick and reliable. I tried another VPS that is recommended on this thread and was with them for three days before switching to ServInt. My account with them never worked and I almost gave up on the VPS idea. When I went with ServInt they had the server up in hours and the only problem I ever had was caused by my stupidity and they had it repaired in minutes. My vote is definitely for ServInt.
    Last edited by joemg; 05-26-2004 at 10:27 PM.

I don't know what the details with the problem with VPSCOlo are but I have never experienced anything like that in regards to sale or support tickets.

I hope everything gets resolved and you give them a shot ... VPSColo rocks!!!