Question simple domain name reselling

Hopefully someone here will be able to point me in the right direction, as I've searched for this information without much luck.

I am looking for a very simple reselling system so my hosting clients can register their domain names on my site. I'm not really concerned about making money through domain registrations - I am more concerned about providing a service to my clients so they don't have to go elsewhere to complete their transaction.

What I'm looking for is closer to an affiliate program than something like eNom. The key, however, is that I want my name server information to be automatically placed into the registered domain.

Any leads/suggestions would be appreciated.

I suggest you search the ad forum for 8.95 enom reseller account ( you can get it for free ) , then fund your account with $100.00 then use their registry rocket , it's very easy ( just a link or you can use the link as an inner frame in your site )
    so it's looks like affiliate program
    and the name server information will be automatically placed into the registered domain
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog | My stockphotos and illustrations

If you are real serious search Ebay for a $6.95 Enom account. WIll run you about $200 but will pay for itself in no time.

Or if you want the $8.95 go to Enomaccount.com

A $6.95 enom reseller account mentioned above and a DRAMS API license should get you going very well.

cheapest is enom + registryrocket and you can have your nameservers set as default.

or you can use drams+enom for more customization and powerfull although you need to have separated CC processing etc.. so kinda more complicated than RR
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by linkman
    If you are real serious search Ebay for a $6.95 Enom account. WIll run you about $200 but will pay for itself in no time.
    That is not true if you don't register more than 100 domains a year. Calculate it out for yourself.

Re: simple domain name reselling

I thought he/she mentioned:

Originally posted by blogambition
    What I'm looking for is closer to an affiliate program than something like eNom. The key, however, is that I want my name server information to be automatically placed into the registered domain
    ..sounds like to me he/she needs to code his/her own API though....no??

You can frame RegistryRocket into a site and it won't look as pretty but will work fairly easy.

framing would give SSL notices wouldn't it? since the frame isn't via SSL and the page via SSL

i think i've tried it before didn't work as good as i wanted it and ended with url redirection.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I haven't tried it myself but I have noticed a few sites that have.