Whoiscart intigration. willing to pay

I'm switching designs for my website, and need a little help intigrating my whoiscart. In the past I have been using iframs, which got the job done. With the new design, I would like it to be done without frames.
    I pretty much need some help intigrating this into the current layout. I am willing to pay $40. If you know what you are doing, it shouldnt take long at all.

I'll help you out.. PM me
    AIM: VSSHelp Vasco
    VSS Hosting - Because uptime means everything
    You Are Suck - Can you survive?

http://whoiscartdesigner.com - I highly recommend them. They integrated whoiscart into my layout and it works great. However $40 is likely a bit low. Hope this helps
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Originally posted by hometownhosting
    http://whoiscartdesigner.com - I highly recommend them. They integrated whoiscart into my layout and it works great. However $40 is likely a bit low. Hope this helps
    Yeah I tried that, they quoted me for $90.
    I must be poorly describing myself... this honestly seems like a fairly simple job.

It isn't simple because it is whoiscart and whoiscart is complicated. I went through 3 people who "said" they could do it. Finally I found whoiscartdesigner and I paid more then $90 for the integration but it is done right and it looks great. I think $90 is a great offer for you. Hope you have good luck with whatever you decide.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Would you mind summing up what needs to be done?
    I have it installed and working fine. /whoiscart/index.php shows up great, and its look is costomized.
    What exactly would it take to display that within my site?

I can also help you. Feel free to PM me.