Custom MSN Messenger Design

Does anyone know of anywhere where we can get a branded MSN Messenger. We need to get a branded version and also the option to place ads.

Anyone got any suggestions?
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud/VPS Plans • Dedicated Servers •

Thanks, thats perfect, thats exactly what I'm looking for.
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud/VPS Plans • Dedicated Servers •

Is any one already using this messenger? I am also interesting in it. But I want to use HiveMail with this messenger is this possible?

Do you mean people would be linked to check their mail through Hivemail, rather than hotmail?
    Web Hosting

Originally posted by crucialparad
    Do you mean people would be linked to check their mail through Hivemail, rather than hotmail?
    i am using HiveMail for free email service this time. I want I also offer like MSN messenger. user Can login with hivemail user name and password.

I don't know if you can as I have never used the service, but we would be interested in doing the same thing. Let us know if you do find out.
    Web Hosting

why not. I also thinking these days for custom programming for my own messenger but I am much busy in other projects so it seems I am not able to so near future. So I think I need a other programmer for this.

you can login using anyemail address you want, however it doesnt notify you of new emails if it is not a hotmail account.

All you need to do is go to passport.com, and register your email addy

eg

me@mysite.com

as a passport account, then you can log in to MSN messenger and use asll the features.

Yes, I know we can do this. But currently we are running hivemail, and having an option to login through there would be great.
    Web Hosting