Need Image resized

hello!
    I need a image resized larger then the original, but the Image quality has to be the same exact as the original. Contact me ASAP by email

dejbostonpriv@aol.com

Hi i can resize it for you, do u have AIM?

Yes I do. What is your screen name so I can add you to my list.. No one can contcat me thats no on my list(privcy settings)

If you resize an image larger than then original size you have to substitute quality.
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

It's impossible to keep the quality when resizing from small to big.
    HQ Max » hqmax.com

Originally posted by CooperInt
    You mean unless the image is 100% vector
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™

Well, yeah.. but we're talking about photos (I think)
    HQ Max » hqmax.com

Originally posted by CooperInt
    No - it's not.
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

Are you saying you can resize a a 500x600 PHOTO to a 1000x1200? Just an example...
    HQ Max » hqmax.com

erm graphism you can resize something bigger to even bigger a filter that is used with photoshop (costs $150) resizes thing to even bigger up to 1500x1500 i believe.

Just a quick note that a client of mine who does print work can take an image such as a standard photograph and enlarge it to about 300 ft x 300 ft if he wanted.

Mind you most don't have this technology at home

Originally posted by maverik60
    erm graphism you can resize something bigger to even bigger a filter that is used with photoshop (costs $150) resizes thing to even bigger up to 1500x1500 i believe.
    Don't talk about things you know little about.

If you have an image, lets say 1000 x 1000 pixels, and you make this 2000 x 2000 pixels, the image will become anti-aliased. This will blur the image because the program enlarging the original has to decide for the pixels, yes you can do it - but the quality will not stay the same.

Are you telling me that I can go out and buy a 3MP camera and enlarge it to a 6MP or even an 8MP file? If this is true and you can do this you are a true genious! (Not to mention save me $500 on a better camera)
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

Originally posted by Mekhu
    Just a quick note that a client of mine who does print work can take an image such as a standard photograph and enlarge it to about 300 ft x 300 ft if he wanted.

Mind you most don't have this technology at home
    Sure this is possible, but again the quality isn't there. For instance you can take a picture and enlarge it upto 300ft x 300ft will look great at distance, but not upclose.

Adobe Photoshop can do all this without a plugin.
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

Point taken

Originally posted by Graphicism
    Don't talk about things you know little about.

If you have an image, lets say 1000 x 1000 pixels, and you make this 2000 x 2000 pixels, the image will become anti-aliased. This will blur the image because the program enlarging the original has to decide for the pixels, yes you can do it - but the quality will not stay the same.

Are you telling me that I can go out and buy a 3MP camera and enlarge it to a 6MP or even an 8MP file? If this is true and you can do this you are a true genious! (Not to mention save me $500 on a better camera)
    qaulity is always lost, im not stating it isnt, but its possible to make it that big without losing tons of AA.

Originally posted by maverik60
    qaulity is always lost, im not stating it isnt, but its possible to make it that big without losing tons of AA.
    As I said it's not possible in reply to the tread "I need a image resized larger then the original, but the Image quality has to be the same exact" - It's not possible.

Yes it's possible to resize something huge, but you loose quality. It helps if it's a good quality image to start with, even so you'll gain blur when you make it larger.
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites