Web Host - have to sell

Posted this last week, bids died off:

This has to be sold by the end of the week. Current high bid is 7000 and I would say "SOLD" to anybody that can offer over $7999.

Post or email if you are interested or would like to sign a NDA to learn more about the host for sale. Thanks.

Hmmm. Did you still want us to send you signed NDAs?
    I recieved a NDA from you and signed it but didnt recieve a response.

Could you reply here please?
    Thank you.

London, United Kingdom
    can you fwd any upto date details and another nda to
    acquisitions [at]

we never heard back from you after the nda a wekk or so ago
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

We have not received any signed NDA's except from the people we have proceeded with.

I sent a fax number with the NDA, if it wasn't faxed there, we didn't receive it.

So....please send it again b/c I never got any signed NDA's from either of you. You can of course scan them and email them back to me also if you like.

Your choice.

Ah, that is right. I stated that I dont have fax and scanned it instead Do you accept scanned?

Yep, send it to the email addy I sent it from. Thanks.

Jacksonville, Florida

Has this been sold yet? If not please send an email to websales[@] with your contact info.

We have a proposal you may find very interesting.