Domain Registrar that Offers WHOIS Protection

I have a handfull of clients that request WHOIS Protection for their Domains.

I currently use RegisterFly for this service, but RegisterFly is heading down the drain fast in my opinion. This is the 3rd day I have not been able to login to my accounts there.

Does anyone know of any other Domain Registrars that offer this service?

Thanks!

godaddy, enom, aplus.net, itsyourdomain and of course registerfly. I have regfly accounts and can login, have you contact them?
    Domain Maven

I think this is the first time I have ever seen a recommendation for itsyourdomain

Originally posted by acts837
    I think this is the first time I have ever seen a recommendation for itsyourdomain
    certainly not a recommendation, it is just a registrar that offers the service. There is also a few others but I only mentioned a few
    Domain Maven

Yes, the reply I have received three days in a row is also the exact same reply I received almost 2 months ago about the same issue. They reply back saying they are having problems with their switches.

Thanks for the reply, I have been all over GoDaddy's site and haven't seen anything about the protection, I'm probably loosing my mind!

namecheap also offer this service.

i'd recommend enom for the email feature they offer which changes from time to time so noway you get spammed
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi