web site in search sites

I was wondering from some people how long did it take for there site to come up in search sites. My site name has not come up in the search sites yet. I have meta tags an stuff but nothing. even when I type my domain name in the searches

Honestly there is not set time limits... its just once crawlers have gone through url... If you have not already done it; try submitting manually to various search engines rather than using automated scripts...and if also helps if other sites provide links to your site this helps it to be detected quickly...

Good Luck

The more links you have _to_ your site will almost always lead to a site showing up faster in search engines. The spiders work off of the content on each site so if you're linked on many sites, they have a higher chance of getting there... - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at] :: AIM: CybexH

EU - east side
    I have meta tags an stuff but nothing. even when I type my domain name in the searches
    The effectiveness of metatags is minimal. try getting quality links to your website and you'll get into the search engines sooner rather than later.

Read stuff at to learn more about search engine optimisation. Getting in is the smallest of problems. Getting decent rankings is the real trouble.

Good luck!

Offtopic: ask a mod to move this thread to a more appropriate forum. This is the "reseller hosting forum"

have you tried something like overature? some of the fith and sixth sponsored spots are pretty cheap per click.

Vancouver, BC
    If you haven't submit it to google yet then do it now:

It can take 2-3 weeks to be crawled.
    Gary Jones - Canada Web Hosting