I am taking over some hosting accounts that are currently housed in ClientExec with PaySystems. I will be ultimately moving this over to an existing server that has WHM Autopilot with Authorize.net. Ultimately, I don't want to have multiple merchant accounts, so I'd like to standardize on Authorize.net since I am using it for other shopping cart functions as well. Here is my concern. I went into ClientExec, which I'm just learning, and setup Authorize.net. Then I tried to move an account from PaySystems to Authorize.net, and it won't let me do it. It is requiring that I enter all the credit card info for the client at that time. If I look at the PaySystems option, it has a note (in ClientExec) that it doesn't keep the credit card info on file. So, I have a problem here it appears. It looks like I will have to go to every client and get their credit card info manually, to enter it into ClientExec. This seems like a pain to do, and I'd rather not be doing it. Since I'm new to ClientExec, I'm hoping that I'm missing something. Also, if I'm going to be manually reentering everything, then I may be better off to just move it to WHM Autopilot. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.