Angry Expereince with a reseller (

My website is down last 7 days on . There web site was also down . Now there site is up again and start to sell more account and my website is still down.

I don't get any contact information on there current website. open a trouble ticket but there is no answer and now every day i loose customer due to there customer service.

I have to trasfer my website from there but there is no way. Yes i have backup but problem with database.

If any of you have any contact telephone number, msn yahoo or ICQ address of MR.Edwin of excpet this
    Besaw, Edwin
    [email protected]
    FusionSeven, Inc.
    5652 Hwy 30 West
    The Dalles,
    Oregon 97058
    United States

Please provide me and also if any of you really live near this area can u look is the company office really there.

[email protected]

Wow 7 days and you still havent moved?
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Hi Rabby,
    I think it's time to find a new host.
    DBH Web | 2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 15 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

Originally posted by MN-Robert
    Wow 7 days and you still havent moved?
    Some people are more patient than others I guess. - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Bright, from looking up a little bit of information about fusionseven, it seems they're through 'American Pro Servers, Inc' ( I also looked up information on them and it seems that they are tied into '' which is owned by 'Dinix' (

What I suggest is going straight to Dinix and see what they say.

Good luck.