Got a unique forum sig? Know of one? Check this bad boy out!

ANNOUNCING UniqueForumSigs.com, a site like NONE OTHER!

Sure, you've all seen these illustrious rating sites, where you can rate pics of people, pets, houses, web sites and more. Until now, there was no place to rate forum profile signatures. This is a brand new concept on the internet, and I am proud to bring it to you. I did a search on Google last night and found NO sites dedicated solely for rating forum signatures.

Since this is a relatively new concept and idea, I decided to move forward with it and have officially launched the site last night. There are currently no submissions for signatures to be rated, we're still in the budding stage. I really anticipate that this'll take off very wildly, given the number of sites that have message boards and that allow for people to create their own unique identities.

This site will even remember who's signature you've rated and who's you haven't. It's also completely integrated with SMF, and just itchin' to see some action!

I would like to invite you all to join me at www.UniqueForumSigs.com and get the site rockin'. There's more features planned for the site, so stay tuned, check back often and rate those signatures!

Doug's note: I'm not looking for advertising on the site, nor am I offering any incentives, I simply feel that this is a great concept and want to build up the traffic to the site.

I am going to be purchasing advertising, once I get my banners done, and have more features planned for this site, including the most common rules, netiquette and tutorials for getting the best results out of signatures.

I would also like to thank RefreshF5 (Member here on WHT) for designing the layout that UFS is using... he did an awesome job with it and I am quite happy with the results! Thank you, RefreshF5! You have my thumbs up if you need any references!
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Douglas, this is a great idea and I'm sure it will take off
    Pitty I don't have a sig image or else I would post it.
    Don't even have a custom avatar for any of my sites - Need to get a designer to have a go at that some day for me and I will make sure I post it

Good luck!
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

That's the cool thing about this site, you don't have to have an image signature, it could be plain text... for example, there's a few folks on here that I'm actually going to be submitting myself, just because of the way their signature is laid out.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Ah right, that's even better
    Sorry I don't know why but I thought it was just for images but this can include a lot more people now

Time to go get my thinking cap on for a sig
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

Should really get the word out on gaming boards (note that many are against spamming of course). I've seen tons of really beautiful sigs on those types of forums.