Trying to reach Cube X Hosting (cxhosting.com)

I don't even know if this is in the right forum or if this is allowed, but anyways:

Sometime last week, my website (valloq.com) went down. I checked my host's site (cxhosting.com) and they were down as well. I figured it'd be a temporary thing but it's now been about six days and nothing. To make matters worse, a friend of mine who was using the same host as me received an e-mail from 2checkout.com informing him that he would no longer be billed.

The problem here is that both my friend and I still have all of our files on the server, and I didn't have a chance to back it up. I'm all fine and dandy that our host has decided to stop doing the webhosting thing, but I'd really appreciate it if I could just get my files back; there was a lot of sensitive stuff on there.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with these guys, please help. His name is Patrick Wells, and the domain is (was) cxhosting.com. I did a WHOIS on the domain, and it looks like it's registered under either his mom or his wife's name. The phone number is a fax number so that turned out a little fruitless, although if need be I may try faxing.

The address, I ran through google and it returned the website for the apartment complex of the address. I fired off an e-mail yesterday informing them of my situation but no luck ye.

If anybody out there knows any way of reaching this guy, please help.

Exclamation need info

i was also under this host, and would like to know what exactly happend to the host.

if anyone has any information on this host please help us out or let us know how me maybe able to retrieve our files.

Yeah, that's the WHOIS info I was referring to. The phone number is a fax number, and obviously the e-mail doesn't work since the host is down. I did send an e-mail to that address though, no luck. I've googled the name Lua Wells and did find a hotmail address to which I received no reply as well.