Advertising on a Search Engine (10-15k uniques per day)

We are currently offering the opportunity to have text-links to be placed on a search engine which receives 10-15k visitors per day (and rising fast). Page views per day range from 50-120k.

Text Links - These will be placed on the front page, URL submission page, and results page.

Banner (125x125) - This will be diplayed on the front page of the site and the URL submission page. Also there will be the option of placing a small banner on the submissions pages.

Email - Place an ad in daily emails sent out when a submission to the search engine is made. This is a very targeted webmaster audience and reaches between 2000-5000 users per day. Your ad can be 2 lines long.

The search engine was rated the Best General Search Engine in 1999.

Anybody who is interested please email me at aaron AT crucialparadigm.com.

Please Note: We will not be advertising for web hosting as this is a service already provided, most other sites are accepted.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers

Umm, URL?

The search engine was rated the Best General Search Engine in 1999.
    Rated by who? Thanks.
    Webmaster Forum webmastertalk.net Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools domainfocus.com Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

Yea, what amdac said. I am interested in that as well.

Thank you,
    Jezzo

URL is http://www.mixcat.com/

Alexa rating: http://www.alexa.com/data/details/ma...url=mixcat.com

We have also just started offering a free email service and once we get a signficant number of users on that, we will be offering one line advertising on the bottom of emails.

As per who the rating comes from, I can't say at this stage, as soon as I can get in contact with my partner I will let you know where the rating comes from.

Please email me at aaron AT crucialparadigm.com for rates.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers