Bad business credibility of uplinkearth

Uplinkearth did not pay us for the 3 months of advertisement. The cost is only US$600 and I am quite disappointed with them. They repeatedly insists me to send them an invoice to [email protected] with a P.O. number.

I asked them where to get a P.O. number to get paid, they say email to [email protected] .

I have sent many times, and I tried many ways to get my payment, but it seems they are not bothered. It has been almost 45 days I tried, but I guess it is better to burn off my US$600 and provide real and honest review to the hosting community of this company that sucks my money.

Uplinkearth.com was once a good host. A pretty few good user reviews, but as far as way they do business at the moment, I doubt they will provide honest and reliable hosting service when they can't even pay US$600 of cheap advertising cost that lasted them 3 months.

Never ever partner with this host. It brings down your business credibility.

Cristiano
    HostPulse.com - Hosting Directory & Tips
    Cheap Web Hosting
    ASP Hosting
    Domain Hosting

Christiano,

I'm wondering... you posted this in February...

Have you ever managed to collect on that bill?

Cheers

DiggerB

Christiano,

Any update on this issue? I'm trying to find out more about uplinkearth and seem to be getting very conflicting reports as to the company's reputation and service.

Thanks