What do you think of my site?

Hey all!

I have just launched a new site. I would like you guys to gime your opinions

The URL - see the signature

Nice site, did you do all this in html or did you use a php/mySQL CMS script to make this site.
    AIM Screen Name - buyourweb
    More power than a web site needs - xController cPanel theme and Fantastico

yes, I did it with php + mysql

Miami, FL
    nice, it seems to load very slow from here. I am on a 3.6Mbit wireless to a Bellsouth DS3
    Biznesshosting, Inc. DBA VOLICO - Intelligent Hosting Solutions
    East Coast Enterprise Dedicated Servers and Miami Colocation.
    managed and unmanaged dedicated servers. High bandwidth colocation. Managed clusters.

at that time, the site was hard and deep crawled from msnbot, I dont know if this was the reaseon to load the site so slowly

Pflugerville, TX
    Very nice. Neatly packaged content. Good lines. I like it! It did load awfully slow for me too. I'm on a T-1, and I was pulling <30kb/sec., plus there were a couple hard pauses during the load on each page I visited.

Paul H
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

New York, USA
    loaded fine for me but the orange is a bit too bright for my tastes

Thank you guys,

the_pm could you try to load the site again? I did some php/mysql optimization, I think the load time will be shorter yet, without pauses

all the best

Pflugerville, TX
    About 20 seconds this time, same as the last time. I got a pause and a resolving status message. My browser seemed to be choking on the sheer number of images coming through. The first time I tested with Opera. This time with Moz.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Hi ogito,

Very nice site. One problem- load time. I clicked, "submit article", and it took two minutes and 45 seconds to load. I would like to submit an article, but the load time kills me

Best of luck.

Too much orange! I was nearly blinded when I opened this site.. I suggest you use the blue that you have more often, accompanied by maybe a lighter blue, with only hints of orange. there's just too much!
    Other than that, it seems to be very well organized and enjoyable to browse
    webmistress of

The Deep South
    nice site
    { inception design // } Toll Free: 1-(800)-521-2870