Free link exchange with PR5 site

I am looking to exchange links with other PR5 sites. The site is:

If your site is PR6+ then I will add your site as a site partner to my home page. Otherwise you will be added to my links page.

Please choose from the following links:

<A HREF=""></A> - Collection of programming tutorials and resources in a number of languages such as Java, ASP, PHP, C#, VB, XML, C++ and much more...

<A HREF=""></A>

I am also looking to add links with my hosting guide site which has a PR4. Like above, if your site has a PR5+ you will be added to the homepage as a site partner:

<a href=""></a> - Hosting Advice, articles, tutorials an many more hosting resources.

<a href=""></a>

I am looking for sites with similiar content, subject to these sites. i.e. web master, programming, hosting etc.

Please PM me with your site details, (title, PR, link, description) and the URL where I can find my link exchange.

Many thanks for your time.

The links page is PR4, so, in other words, you want someone else to put your link on a PR5 page, so you can put them on a PR4 page? Sounds like a good deal.

any every page link exchanges?

I am not sure what you got going on but I have to turn off the popblock to get your page to load... there is also the "?" all over the pages
    just so you will know
    if you get it going correctly I would be interested in a text swap

What I'm saying is that the page the link will go on is a PR4 page, not a PR5 page.