London England

Oscommerce Design

For a limited time offer, I'm offering to do some oscommerce work at a rock bottom price.

What you get:

Oscommerce site with a custom design to your specification. It is not a template, and is made according to the brief you send us. The price includes the shop, and a 5 pages site (so an 'about us' page, a contact page etc).

The shop will be setup and installed on your hosting package (hosting can be provided at an extra fee), and we will include the entry of 20 items on the shop (including photos). Integration with USPS is also possible in this cost, as is integration with paypal.

Other modules are available for installation, but at an additional cost. Such modules could be gift vouchers, discount coupons and so on.

For this limited offer, assuming the client provides all the information in a speedy manner, we can get this setup for you and you can be selling within the next 7 days.

Total asking price is $400, of which $150 is required before any work is started. The rest is payable upon completion (but before uploading to your host).

We have a good reputation on here, and have done work for other people on this site. The last site we completed (a couple of weeks ago) was - you would get a site of similar depth for the price.

Please feel free to PM me or email me with any questions or queries.

Might be interested in this... I'll be in touch in a day or two.
    Steve Lundy - Web Design GT
    Custom & Professional website design services.
    Find Out More!