Hybrid View

managed.com SUPPORT

Wanting to get a server at managed.com, however they seem to not provide any details on what there support service is like over the internet.

those who have been with managed.com or are still with them, what is the support like and what is the respond time like as well on whichever support service they provide.

Thanks,

John.

We have a server with them.. although you find couple bad stories in WHT, they are pretty good. Response time is usually somewhere between 5 - 30 min. , and good follow-ups.

Never had any problems with them. (been cutomer for 1 year)

If you perform a Search for Managed.com support there are tons and tons of results

support response time is any where from 5 mins to 48 hours depending on the time you send in your request for support.

During office hours should be around 30 mins.
    Toeki - a Fikarast Co., Ltd. business (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net

if you know how to manage a server then they are perfect.

if you dont know how to manage a server then get it from a reseller like angelnetowrkz.net
    http://boostdomain.com
    Affordable unlimited domain reseller plans
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers

Support time varies. Generally I have had a quick and direct response, however as I live in the UK timezones are different so sometimes it takes a little longer. But generally the support is great, when I needed my server reimaged it was done within the hour.

I've had my box a few months now and I find response times are generally good, it'd be nice to have longer support hours, but I guess that's why they're cheap !

Response time (during opening hours) are usually within 30 mins, frequently within 10mins.

Reboots have been quick as well, the quickest was 6 mins from the automated reply from the ticketing system to the response from the update ticket.

My box is resold by Tomsyer, but I've found recently that it's better to contact Managed directly for technical issues. I hear good things about AngelNetworks who also resell Managed boxes.

Yep, AngelNetworkz.net is the way to go. Even that I havn't been there that long. Wow, their support is super.