Looking for Reseller?

I know you all probably get this a lot, so sorry in advance if you hear this over and over every day. For the last month I have owned a dedicated box, running me about 80 dollars a month after CPanel and charges for the box itself. At first i thought that I would manage but its just becoming way too much a month for me to support because I canít land enough sales to keep it going. With that said, Iím looking for a place to run some reselling out of. Not exactly sure what i want to start with, but somewhere around the ballpark of 60-100 GB of transfer with maybe 5-15 GB of space plus CPanel with all the options. Not sure of any good resellers so, suggest what you all can please . Somewhere fewer than 20-30 bucks would be great, I have found one so far (Odeon) but Iím not quite sure how reliable they are. Anyway, thank you all for your time and help.

-Robert

(since this is my first post.. let me know if I violated any of the rules by mentioning Odeon or anything )

You will have more luck using this feature;

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/request.php
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Also remember a valuable feature here is Searching. A quick search for Odeon yielded quite a few hits. Whichever host you choose, be sure to search for them here first!
    Good luck and welcome to WHT

Thank you all for your help! I have to say the request feature is a GREAT tool and im so glad you brought it up Thanks again for your help, now i definetly know this site is a keeper
    -Robert

may i just say, im sure you will find it very difficult to find a good host that offers 100GB bandwidth for only $20

try to find a balance tooo, unblanced ones are just overselling and if you go local at least you gonna get good resources
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Originally posted by flush()
    may i just say, im sure you will find it very difficult to find a good host that offers 100GB bandwidth for only $20
    Agreed. You will also be hard pressed for all of that disk space for the price you would like. I'd recommend researching a bit more and possibly lowering your disk space requirements, if that's possible.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

i already found a host that suits me, after thinking about it and realising i didnt need that much (thanks guys ) i found a good business to go with after talking to one of their staff members for a little bit. thanks for all of your help!

http://findmyhosting.com/advancedsearch.asp might be useful too. Also be careful about "too good to be true" offers. It's impossible to get more than you pay for.

I have found one so far (Odeon) but Iím not quite sure how reliable they are.
    Then you found nothing really. Do they actually deliver? That is the question. Scour the web for feedback from real customers. As the other guys said, a search on these forums can do wonders.

Good luck!

i'm a reller

I have a new box at he.com and dont have any products out there yet. i have the support backing me on this I give you ehat you want on this box.