cheap reselling? not to be cheap. just to spread out

I have had a semi-mediocre experience with one host and it was a royal pain to plan a move to a new host... then actually do it.

So my hope now is to spread out my domains..

I'v signed up with thrillhost/midphase for there 11$whatnot reseller account and am looking for other low costs starter reseller accounts. I want 3 different reseller accounts so i need two more.

anyone know of a good host with a low priced entry reseller package?

I'v looked and looked... most start around 25 usd..
    i'm canadian currency too so thats a bugger. but around 10 to 15 usd monthly package is what i'm looking for.

thanks

People can't make offers to you in the forum, however the host quote at the top of this page might help you out, and then search those that reply, or check out signatures of the different people on WHT and then search them. If you aren't sure if a host is any good ask, most hosts have some sort of record on WHT, and if they don't then they probably aren't a good choice. Hope this helps.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Re: cheap reselling? not to be cheap. just to spread out

Originally posted by mondala
    So my hope now is to spread out my domains..
    That is a very good idea, and it makes domains very much easier to manage as well. Another thing you could try to look out for is to have at least an account that isn't in the same datacenter with the other 2.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Re: Re: cheap reselling? not to be cheap. just to spread out

Originally posted by net-trend
    That is a very good idea, and it makes domains very much easier to manage as well. Another thing you could try to look out for is to have at least an account that isn't in the same datacenter with the other 2.
    How do I find out what datacenter is being used?

(I'm not in the reselling business, just have a lot of domains..small business of family and friends... local media, and a bunch of interest sites... )

my main concern is that search rankings, popularity, etc are never hindered. would reseller accounts on seperate data centers be a good idea for that?

thanks.

Re: Re: Re: cheap reselling? not to be cheap. just to spread out

Originally posted by mondala
    How do I find out what datacenter is being used?
    The best way is to email the sales team and ask.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Try ultraunix.net/offer

They are quite good.
    New site: www.talkutas.com

awesome, just wanted some user suggestions. looks like mostly host owners with a keen eye in here looking for biz. but thats alright. hostquote worked perfectly. i have some good leads to research. just one more question. i'll create another post for it as it is a different topic.

Thanks.

Originally posted by freak
    Try ultraunix.net/offer

They are quite good.
    i concur