Ideas? for a free script?

I'm leaving to Europe for about 6 weeks and I will have a ton of time on my hands, and of course a laptop. So I was thinking that I should use that time to benefit the world and make some kind of free PHP script. Now I've already made a free new posting system which I plan to make a MySQL version of when I get back from my trip, but now I want to do something else that people need. So I'm asking you, the people at WebHostingTalk, for what I should make. Remember it's free and I got 6 weeks to make it perfect, what should it be?

My skills: XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and basic java

This is a brainstorming opportunity! Remember, there are no bad suggestions at this time, unless.... well anyway, give me some ideas plz.

try to make somekind of helpdesk that use same username and password of the cpanel so only cpanel users ( allready custmomers for hosting ) can use it.

P.S.

I know that reply came SO late

Try to make billing software. Second option phone directory.

Make an easy to install Hot Or Not script. I've been looking for a free on the internet.
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog

I think a script that generates code for integration into helm would be good. Modernbill does not do this, maybe you could make the MB module
    Future Templates
    http://www.futuretemplates.com
    10% cheaper than Template Monster
    Pay With PayPal & 2Checkout

how about a contact manager?....includes configurable follow up emails, status of contact, notes, etc.

hmmm...personally i think a good flexible download manager script that supports not only mirror links (maybe at random too?), with a good tracker on who downloaded (eg which ip), throw in hotlinking protection if necessary, flexibility on display filesize, etc.

most scripts i see are all, fixed. it doesn't have enough flexibility for the webmaster to use. something like forum-flexibility is lacking imo.