1. #1 (#4 Google/3490 Google Backlink& Advertising available (#4 Google/3490 Google Backlink& Advertising available & Advertising Available NOW!
    We are offering advertising on In a short time we have become very popular with our script listings, free services (free phpBB, vBulletin & Invision Archiver scripts,,, and more), free programs and free custom scripts. Marketleap is over 4000 with over 3000 pages in Google. Many nice search engine listings with multiple top 10's. This site is #4 in Google for Free Web Scripts (#6 for Free PHP Scripts and more!). Marketleap is close to 4000 with 3490 links in Google. With our 3 free Forum Archive scripts we should be wasily adding to this...

What we have are two types of advertising slots available:

Exclusive Banner ad slot (1) - you will receive the one and only dead center 468x60 ad. No others will be put here except you. Right now the ad is there. If you purchase this ad, the will be removed and your ad exclusively will be replaced. Cost is $199 per month and available May 23rd. Connections (6) - You will notice an Connections box on the top right. There will be 6 text areas with 3 lines allowed here. Price is $55 per month per text area. Current spots which are my sites will be replaced with yours. Featured (8) - You will notice a featured box on the top left. There will be 8 text links allowed here. Price is $45 per month per link. Current spots which are my sites will be replaced with yours. Friends (?) - You will notice a Friends box on the bottom right. There will be unlimited amount of text links and buttons allowed here. Price is $35 per month per text link and $45 per month per 88x31 button.

All subscribers to the above will have their link on all pages of in that position.
    Site is linked directly to with advertising planned with other top webmaster sites. Add your link free but for those looking for a place to showcase your web hosting company this is it. Why? Well people are looking for links all need web hosting and since this site is an official site of we will be heavily promoting it in many ways such as banner/minibanner ads, email ads, and other outside advertising.

Right now we have not setup special homepage and header/footer/side links & ads but we will be doing so within 48 hours. Those interested in getting in on board I would urge to send us emails.

Prices will be:

Top exclusive banner ad: $65 per month ( in header on all pages)
    Featured Host: $50 per month (middle of all pages)
    Footer link: $25 per month (footer of all pages)
    Left or right side links $25 per month (sides of all pages)

Due to the popularity of our sites and the multiple pr8 and 7 links we have established I would suggest emailing us asap for spots. First come first served.

Thank you! -

Above The Clouds
    Great, I sent you a PM about this.
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability