Keeping Track of Clients/Billing?

Hello,

What program do you suggest to keep track of clients for a computer replair shop? Such as I get a new clients, then type in How many hours I worked on his computer, cost per hour, name of the customer, address, contact informaion, ect and then print out a invoice?

Is there an inexpensive program that does this? It would be nice if it had online capablilites, but not required.

Thank you,
    Kyle

Have you done a search on the forum?

I suggest it.

Client Exec
    ModernBill
    WHMAutoPilot
    And many more.

Come back after you search.

do the search... my suggestion is modernbill
    Biznesshosting, Inc. DBA VOLICO - Intelligent Hosting Solutions
    East Coast Enterprise Dedicated Servers and Miami Colocation.
    managed and unmanaged dedicated servers. High bandwidth colocation. Managed clusters.

I also recommend ModernBill. Its a great application.

Hello,

Modernbill is nice for hosting, but I don't think it will work for my repair shop, as it has the domain name thing and all.

I really like QuickBooks online, but was wondering if any of the big banks have something similar to QuickBooks that automatically synchs with the bank account? What about bank of America? Who do you suggest for business checking (in Houston, Texas)?

Thank you,
    Kyle Leissner

KyleLC23, if you go onto the Worldpay.com site, they recommend some different e-commerce solutions. At the end of the day you may well be better off going with a custom-made solution, that ways its created especially for your business, obviously you could get the source encrypted and (with the coder's permission) sell it to any other companies who work as repair shops in the local area.

Check out Peach Tree Accounting software. Much better than Quick Books.

You could also take a look at Billing Orchard. It's simple, on-line and has the features you requested. I believe a 15-day trial is available as well.
    Opportunity+Preparation=Success

Originally posted by KyleLC23
    Hello,

Modernbill is nice for hosting, but I don't think it will work for my repair shop, as it has the domain name thing and all.

I really like QuickBooks online, but was wondering if any of the big banks have something similar to QuickBooks that automatically synchs with the bank account? What about bank of America? Who do you suggest for business checking (in Houston, Texas)?

Thank you,
    Kyle Leissner
    You can check out Compass Bank in the Houston area. They have some real good plans. Website is compassweb.com
    Kevin G.
    http://www.i2iwebsolutions.com
    http://www.utex.biz