Server4You - At the end of my rope

I am wondering if anyone else is having these problems with Server4You.

When I first signed up with them, I loved the server, it's stability and the tech support was quick to respond and efficient.

A short while ago they made changes to their network and since then I have nothing but problems adding new domains. They don't resolve and when they do it takes like 5 days.

My newest domain was added over a week ago. It has resolved since I have been able to view it on and off for the last three days. But it comes and goes. It is the only site on the machine doing this.

What I mean by comes and goes (mostly goes) it that sometimes you can type in the domain and the page shows up, and other times you get a "Page cannot be displayed" error.

Server4You tried to say that my ISP was caching old pages and that my problem would resolve itself. I called my ISP and they said that they update DNS every 24 hours. So I decided to wait.

48 hours later and the problem still exists. I even tried viewing the domain from my AOL account and it gives me an error 500 cannot find host. So that pretty much tells me the problem is NOT my ISP.

Server4You is telling me to change my nameservers on my local machine to theirs and that would solve my problem. OK, that might solve my problem, but how about potential visitors to the site? LOL. Should they ALL use Server4you's nameservers!

Is anyone else having problems like this or am I just unique? Tech support seems unable to solve it or give me any kind of answer.

Can you give the domain - that might help peeps figure out whats up.

They finally admitted that they are having nameserver failures. Geesh. It took me almost a week to get this out of them.