Cheaper Centralnic??

I've just been through the reseller list on centralnic for the past hour or more, and i cant find a cheaper reseller than freeparking (at 36.99 for two years)

can anyone help me out!!!??? i really need a cheap .uk.com asap, whether you be an ETP or a centralnic reseller yourself, or if you know of one cheaper than that!

thanks very much

Nevermind

Good Luck,
    Joe
    Last edited by JetServers; 05-24-2004 at 05:04 AM.

i think cheapest is enom $49.95/name which is lowest ETP pricing (if u have 6.95 pricing)
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

You'll need to add 3%(cost to fund your account) on top of that.
    Toeki Enterprises Co. (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, MoneyBookers, Credit Card, Bank Transfers and Western Union. [AWBS Reseller]
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net / http://www.dots.ws

cool, thats $49.95 for the two years isnt it? cause it shows up in the control panel as $25 for the year i think i remember. they can only be registered in 2 year blocks though

am i allowed to ask folk in here, would anyone please please please please help me out?

regards

are you sure its .uk.com and not .co.uk?

im sure

there is .uk.com .us.com etc.. check www.centralnic.com they are selling subdomains on their great 2 letter domains
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

oic thanks for the info!

ur welcome