Looking for text links (willing to pay)

Hi, do you own a site that sells templates? offer SEO services? do graphic designs? Create web sites? Do you have programming skills?

Then we should do a link exchange! Visit Your link can be placed in "other resources". Or, if you want publicity, we can negotiate a deal to have your link on our front page.

We currently have no traffic, but we're aiming to invest in marketing to get project managers to come to our site! Think of it as an investment.

If you have a site that can bring us traffic, we're willing to pay for advertising space.

Contact us anytime!

intrested on advertising on 500+ unique a day $15 a month

$6.00 month for static text ad on all pages of

click H e r e to pay via paypal, then email or PM me the text you want displayed (up to 20 charecters), URL and the status text. None of the cool kids are doing it.

Sorry, I am not looking for adult sites.

I am only looking for related sites to exchange links with. A short list of the type of sites was listed in my first post. I also added that I may be willing to pay for text links. I will get back to all of you this weekend. I'm just waiting for everyone to have a chance to give me a reply before I decide which one to buy.

... still looking for textlinks!

Site-Wide Text link on one site of your choice. , , , , , , ,
    15 / Month: Subsribe, Order

Site-Wide Text link on 4 of following sites. (Save 30!) , , , , , , ,
    40 / Month: Subsribe, Order

If you have any queries then don't hesitate to Contact us.

Thank you,
    David Lindon
    LNXPS - C# XPS Library

The Sun Bingo -