Transfer my servermatrix server

I have a celeron servermatrix server 256mb of RAM. I'm not exactly sure of the processor speed. I no longer need this server, although it has worked well.

its running freebsd 5.1.

-1000GIG bandwidth
    -Free WHM/Cpanel/Fantastico
    - 5 ip addresses

$69/month

I haven't had this server for long and will need half of the setup fee that I had to pay- So Paypal me $50, we transfer the server into your name and its yours..

... PM or email [email protected] for information...

Server contains a 60GIG hard drive.

Ok, A correction... I will charge $100 to transfer as I believe I paid 150.00.

Details:
    Celeron 2.4Ghz
    256mb RAM
    60 GIG Hard drive
    FreeBSD 5.1
    Free Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
    5 IP addresses

Ip to ping 69.93.167.130

Monthly 69/month from serverMatrix

You can probably asked for red hat to be installed but will be charged fee fro server matrix.

Taking first $100 paypal - [email protected]
    Last edited by gmw; 05-23-2004 at 08:34 PM.

honestly its expensive.

I rather buy a Servermtrix direclty. Cheaper that way.

Just went through this on another SM server transfer.
    SM now charges $75 to transfer the account and any sensible person will have the server restored at a cost of another $75 then it somehow doesn't make it worthwhile better off just getting one direct IMO
    Nil illegitimi carborundum
    I'm getting old and don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

CarinS2U: I haven't noticed them offering free cpanel anymore? Have you? So there is 15/month ?

after having a discussion with gmw about purchasing the server yesterday, he seems to know very little about his own server (the specifications of it and how much he actually paid for it).

Makes me think what is actually the real purpose of this post?

TopSecret: If you notice above, I checked into things with more details, and the specifications are now there. You are unhappy with the current price, and I understand that. The real purpose of the post is to transfer this server and pay for part of the setup cost.

If you don't want the server, thats no problem, but no reason to make false speculations.

Sorry gmw but no one is going to take that offer to split the setup costs with you when they can go to the server matrix price, pay a setup fee equal to yours and get a new server.

Try just eating the setup fee and you may get some bites but even then I doubt it.