An Offer for All

Well, I've been gone for awhile, So If you didn't get any PMs from me, Very sorry.
    Well, I'm back, With an IRC Offer.
    We're offering FREE IRC Chats for ANY Type of site (Business,Fan,Help Sites,Information Sites,ECT
    Here's our reasons for joining:
    We're Free (Payment is NOT required, but donations are welcome.
    We'll help you set the chat up (If Needed) And Any Support you may need afterwards.
    We're a small server, There's NO Spamming Bots, Virus + Link Spreading, ECT.
    We have friendly staff.
    EVERY Website needs a chatroom, Let us be your choice.
    We Supply you with a SHORT code to add to your Website so people can access it from there.

Extra
    Business Sites
    Faster Business Deals - No Waiting.
    Quick Live Support - No Waiting AGAIN.
    Fan Sites
    Fan Sites work well, if they have a good user count.
    Users can interact with each other, and talk about things they like just as any chat.

So Give Us A Try, Reply here with your (MSN IM Name + AIM NAME)
    Or, I can give you the server and you can connect to it and we can talk.

IRC Chat

I'd like to bring my clan to your server as we can only chat in our forum atm. Ill get on ur sever ASAP and contact you so we can arrange somethings and donations

Alrighty, Contacting You Now.

IRC Chat

Well, just to let you know. Took us 2 mins to make a decision and he's agreed that any people who want to put a chat on their site which will get atleast 20 users they will give you local op status.

Also a small referral program bring more clans/orgs whateva with atleast 20 people and you will be promoted each time. Now what a great deal. Get contacting Renegad3 Thanks.

Renegad3,

Are you taking Server links?

I have an IRC server up for my gaming community, and we're already established, but we've been looking around lately for an IRC Network to link to. What IRCD are you running?

We usually average about 60 Users on our server.
    bpsNode, LLC - www.bpsNode.com
    Premium Cloud Servers
    Enterprise Hardware

We run Unreal3.2 RC2 and we're look for server links and clans just to join our server. Whats your server address?

Originally posted by Renegad3
    We run Unreal3.2 RC2 and we're look for server links and clans just to join our server. Whats your server address?
    irc.nwnchat.com is our server name.
    bpsNode, LLC - www.bpsNode.com
    Premium Cloud Servers
    Enterprise Hardware

Alrighty, We're There. And to everyone else, Yes we accept Server Links(I'll make a topic on it later ) - And Still accepting java chats

Alrighty, Contacting you.