Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    * xTREME Reseller Hosting!!!

    xTREME Reseller Hosting!!!

    THIS IS FOR EXTREME RESELLERS!!!!!!!!

    1GB DISKSPACE / 60GB BANDWIDTH

    ALL UNLIMITED FEATURES!!! (eg. Emails Accs, Ftp Accs, Databases, Subdomains, etc.)

    WHM/CPANEL 9.X
    With Fantastico!

    SPECIAL OFFER PRICE: US$20 (U.P. US$25) THIS PRICE WONT CHANGE IF YOU SIGN UP NOW!!!



    WANNA BE A DOMAIN RESELLER?
    HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!!!

    EMAIL/PM US TO GET MORE INFORMATION!



    EMAIL US @ [email protected]


    we are in no way related to the whydro.com company. we just get an instant webspace account with them.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    34,796

    Re: xTREME Reseller Hosting!!!

    Originally posted by themichael
    we are in no way related to the whydro.com company. we just get an instant webspace account with them.
    Then what is your hosting URL? You have already had one thread removed for not supplying it.

  3. #3

    Re: Re: xTREME Reseller Hosting!!!

    Originally posted by anon-e-mouse
    Then what is your hosting URL? You have already had one thread removed for not supplying it.

    I want to give but my post is not enough.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    34,796
    Then maybe you can make some quality posts in other forums first.

  5. #5
    Originally posted by anon-e-mouse
    Then maybe you can make some quality posts in other forums first.

    ok. give me sometime to make a few. Dont close it anymore. I dont want any more points being deducted. lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •