Call of Duty Game- $20 - Only 8 Left!!

Hey,

I am looking to sell the last remaining 8 Call of Duty games that I have sitting here.

Condition:
    Mint condition, or near-mint. The edges of the box look a bit "white" from the settling, and constant moving around.

Boxes have been opened just to make sure that everything is in there, (CD + manual) and make sure everything is in order.

Here is the pics, to get a better idea:

Cover of One Game:
    http://clanfree.com/img/cover.jpg

Cover + CD + Manual:
    http://clanfree.com/img/everything.jpg

Shot of all:
    http://clanfree.com/img/cods.jpg

Method of Payment:

Paypal

Shipping:
    In the United States only.

Thanks!

PS: I also have mint-condition Empires: Dawn of the Modern World games..Only 2 left.

Are the CD keys going to allow internet gaming? Or are they in use elsewhere?

lol - I was just thinking that myself, especially as the link to the pics has clan in it.....

If i can have a gaurantee the CD keys arent being used then ill buy one

Ya seems a bit strange lol good idea though buy the game for your clan take the keys then resell the game to some sucker lol

I think ebay would work better though imo.

On the other hand if you are legit and somehow got 8 copies???

And you swear that the keys work I am also interested maybe even in 2 =D then i could lan easier
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Originally posted by jaali
    On the other hand if you are legit and somehow got 8 copies???
    Our local sams club has them bundled with other games for $14.95. Get a few bundles and resell them and make a little cash.

On a side note I love this game, still playing it.

So we will have a working cd key then or no?
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Back! Had to go to sleep last night a bit earlier than I am used to..I was really tired after working for so long.

As for the key issue, these games have only been opened in order to check that everything is IN there before actually selling them. No actual playing / installing was done (I already have a copy, pre-ordered last Nov), or copying down of CD keys, so yes you will be able to play it online.

Ya seems a bit strange lol good idea though buy the game for your clan take the keys then resell the game to some sucker lol
    No, these weren't bought for a clan..It would be kind of hard to make a profit paying the full $50 and then "reselling" for $20.

http://clanfree.com is just a project I am working on; the FTP profile just happened to be on it..so being tired I just didn't bother to change it and uploaded the pics there.

I hope your concerns were addressed.

On the other hand, somebody already bought 1..so only seven left.

Almost forgot..Besides contacting me through PM, my msn email address is [email protected] ..if you have more questions or concerns.

PayPal Address:

[email protected]

Make sure to write the address, and a method of contacting you (preferrably MSN, a username from this forum, or a non-free email address will also suffice)

Or clicking on this link: Call of Duty

I also have these near-mint condition games as well:

- (1) Homeworld 2 ($15)
    - (2) Empire Dawn of the Modern World ($20)
    - (1) Unreal 2: The Awakening ($20)
    - (1) Battlefield 1942 : Secret Weapons of WW2 ($10)

All boxed, CD keys working, and ready for shipout.

(I will take a pic of the above games later on, my digital camera is acting up again..)

PS: I will be leaving for work in about 2 hours, so I might not get to your replies/order until 8 hours from now, so don't panick!
    Last edited by Emil; 05-23-2004 at 01:23 PM.

I am back from work..and will be available for 1-2 hours for orders/pictures/questions until I go to bed (really, really tired again).

Thanks for your interest!