Reseller account for shell/irc hosting

Hello,

Could you please tell me how to do the same following offer on my irc allowed server;

If you want to start your own shell company without much investment and/or knowledge about unix, then ....... has the solution for you. ......... gives out webmin/reseller accounts. You can add/del shells on your own, no need to wait for the admin to add/del shells for you, add/del shells at your own ease. No need to worry about server security, it's our lookout. Your clients will even not come to know that you are using our servers, you will have your own motd, your own server name, so you can sell it under your own brand name. We will even host your website, on our web hosting box for free. All our servers are having ........ vhosts, with good uptime.

only bnc, psybnc, eggdrop are allowed, ircds are not allowed.

Thank you.

Use Webmin , not difficult to do as above, but bnc, psybnc, eggdrop. Even with no IRCDs involved not an easy task to handle. I wont even dare to touch such hosting. The money earned may not be enuff for the technical help to fend of attacks

here is my 2 cents..

when i was 20ish i use to admin 2 shell companies.. its not worth it.. all they produce is headaches.. its WAY too much work for so little money.

You end up dealing with customers due to down time and then you end up paying out the *** for ddos attacks. trust me.. shells do not make money.. for the very few companies they sort of do.

Yeap thats what I heard from my teenage friends also. They make a little money but get into trouble with their ISPs , Datacentre etc due to the attacks they face. And from what I know, it doesnt take very much to cause an attack. Teen rivalry etc......and u end up having to explain to your provider. Also getting the IPs is a big prob nowadays.