[FREE] Requesting a web site layout...

Okay, let me preface this by saying that I am looking for a free template for my site... with a hitch. IF this site takes off, I will send some money your way AND give you a nice plug in my book.

I own UniqueForumSigs.com and am going to be looking for the most unique forum signatures out here on the internet, and will be eventually writing a book about this. Users will be able to view different signatures and rate them and leave feedback.

The site is being inspired by the book "The Internet's 505 Worst Web Sites" (Barnes & Nobel's, Borders).

This site'll also provide resources and tutorials on how to make some awesome signatures, and will be driven by donations.

I'm not too concerned about the colors, though I would like to try to mesh together with the forum colors that I've got going with the site right now.

The layout should be consistent on all pages, with a logo at the top and a navigation menu on the left side. Please, no flash or Java menus. Javascript is fine, mouseovers are fine.

In exchange, I will make sure that you're on the Supporter's page, in the footer of every page and a nice plug in the book, if it does get released, as well as monetary compensation, once the site gets going. I am hoping that there will be enough support and book purchases (will be available in printed copy and eBook format) that I won't have to resort to slathering the site with any form of advertising.

This will also help out other sites by giving them links and hopefully building up their Search Engine ranking, since I will be linking to other sites.

If you are interested in this, please provide samples of your work here in this thread (no Private Messages or Email, please). Please provide contact information (Email or IMs).

I'd like to thank you, in advance, for considering this.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

I will make you an site. Pm me for more info.

Please read my post again.

If you are interested in this, please provide samples of your work here in this thread (no Private Messages or Email, please). Please provide contact information (Email or IMs).

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

so, this is a non-paid job?
    or what will the best design get?
    be specific , HOW MUCH $ ??

I believe I was quite specific in the first post, I covered almost all the bases that needed to be covered...

so you are basically asking for a nice template for your forum? and for 'free'...

i would consider if 1) i have more time to do it 2) more importantly, could have given your my portfolio, as i do not have one, and don't intend to have one. since i'm not actually from a company. but do work professionally.

No, not for a forum, and not for free, in the end. The publicity would have helped, as I am getting ready to launch a nice advertising campaign.

I do have someone that's working on this now, and should be able to finally launch UFS today... Mods, if you will, please?

Originally posted by TRN Douglas
    I do have someone that's working on this now, and should be able to finally launch UFS today... Mods, if you will, please?
    Thread Closed.