Airbrush tanning?

Anybody here tried this or know someone who has? I bought a bottle of the stuff this week and have been playing with it but would like to hear from others experiences.

Are you orange yet?

irony on the screen name

I have never had any experience with it or any other fake tanning methods...I hope you don't claim to be a geek as you would be putting down the entire geek race.

got any streaks yet? a woman at our place did it and had lines all over funny as heck it was lol

A girl at my school did it last year, she did it, and she was orange for over two months.

Originally posted by phill2003
    funny as heck
    Off-topic:
    What does this mean? I never heard this expression before. It must mean "very very very funny" but if you have a real explanation to give me, I will be happy to learn something new

Ludo, the Frenchie
    Regards,
    Ludovic Coumétou
    Founder of the MythTV Community Website :: MythTVtalk.com :: Latest MythTV News

I bought a gallon of it for my wife. Works great especially if you keep it up every 3 days respray or so. No streaks if done correctly, and no orange. You dont come of a spray instantly tan unless the mix you have has alot of coloring to it. But slowly over a few hours you get darker as the DHA in the product reacts with the skin and actually browns it.
    http://www.elishac.com Elisha Cuthbert Gallery

Originally posted by lubox.com
    Off-topic:
    What does this mean? I never heard this expression before. It must mean "very very very funny" but if you have a real explanation to give me, I will be happy to learn something new

Ludo, the Frenchie
    Yes, It does mean very funny.

My girlfriend went in and had herself sprayed twice. For the first hour she was as orange as a carrot, and even once it settled in she was still a bit orange in places...though it was only where she hadn't received that much sun before. It wore off within about a week or a week and a half. IMHO you'd be better of just getting out in the sun.

Originally posted by climax
    irony on the screen name
    Not really, I've been doing airbrush body art for several years now as a hobby*.

This is day 3 and I'm not orange at all. All my various bits are still the same color (which was not the case before), and it everyone says it looks natural. I know from long experience that there are at least 3 or 4 different skin types so I'll have to be careful as I experiment on other people but I'm impressed with this stuff so far.

*best hobby evar!

Off-topic:

Ludo, the Frenchie
    "Heck" is a common English 'word replacement' for "hell".

Simon

hell isnt really funny, so i can see how it would be confusing. I wonder where we got that from?

I had a freind who did the self spray stuff and she was orange for a month or two, with all these streaks and stuff, and spots behind the knees etc.

Originally posted by IHSL
    "Heck" is a common English 'word replacement' for "hell".

Simon
    thxs Simon
    But as jasong said, I really wonder were you get that from, cos' usually "hell" does not have a funne meaning.
    At least I learned a new thing

thxs,
    Ludo
    Regards,
    Ludovic Coumétou
    Founder of the MythTV Community Website :: MythTVtalk.com :: Latest MythTV News

thxs Simon
    But as jasong said, I really wonder were you get that from, cos' usually "hell" does not have a funne meaning.
    At least I learned a new thing

thxs,
    Ludo
    You guys get sidetracked waaaay to easily.
    The Hostworks:: Offering Managed and Unmanaged VPS
    Shared Web Hosting and Managed E-Mail security services.
    24/7 Support :: 10 year anniversary coming soon!

sounds interesting i dont like the idea of being orange though
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

I go mystic tanning and it's great.