Greetings all at WebHostingTalk Forums,

For those of you who donít know me, my name is Anthony Bullock and I am the owner / founder of MicroVisuals website development studios. I have been web designing commercially since March 2002, and have earned myself an untarnished reputation among the people that I have dealt with.

From this reputation I am able to present anybody who is interested with an established of client references, in case you would care to do a little background research into my business methods and my attitudes towards my work.

I am able to offer services such as :

- Website Design
- Graphics Design
- Logo / Identity Design
- Banner / Marketing Design
- Content Writing & Technical Writing
- Business Plan Development
- Legal Document Writing
- Spreadsheet / Word Template Construction
- Also Web Hosting Services

My prices vary depending on the size of the project, and how intricate they are, but I never over charge.

Examples of my previous client and project work can be seen :

Examples of my Content Development can be seen :

I also have a layout currently for sale which I am taking offers on, this layout can be seen :

If you are at all interested in a free consultation regarding my services, or interested in hiring me, please donít hesitate to get in touch, all interest is appreciated. My contact information is :

AOL Messenger Ė Mvisuals
MSN Messenger Ė [email protected]
Email Ė [email protected]

Please allow me to remind you that you arenít dealing with an amateur in any sense of the term, I am a professional at what I do and follow through with a professional and forward attitude, If you donít waste my time I certainly wonít waste yours.