* Gaming Server Setup/Administration

Hi!
    Im offering my services of Gaming Servers setup and/or Administration. My speciality is in Red Hat 9, but can do most linux Operating Systems.

I have set up games such as Steam Based games (counterstrike, Natural Selection, etc..), Return to Castle Wolfenstein (+ standalone Et Mod), and many other games.

For server setup you can hire me per hour (several server setups) or a one off fee for a server Administration is an hourly payment. If i fail to setup the server, you get your money back.

I have previously worked for WebspaceUK and was the Gaming Server Administrator, which meant i looked after the server and did everything to do with it (minor FTP tasks, set up services etc). If you would like to hear the owner's testimonial please contact me.

So, if you are interested in hiring me or finding out more information please contact me here: [email protected] or add me on [msn] cartoonwally[at]hotmail[dot]com
    Last edited by Matt -Seeksadmin; 05-22-2004 at 09:19 AM.

I am interested in your servicves. I will be e-mailing you.

I haven't received an email from you. Just letting you know if you have emailed already.