Question CPanel: Transfering Reseller Account for server to server

hi all,
    is there any way to transfer reseller configurations from server to server. I mean, the reseller configuration and packages.

Thanks a lot

from cPanel 9.3, when you are moving a reseller and its clients by using "Copy multiple accounts from another server" functions, all the configurations will be kept the same

that's greate.. does this work also if the "old" server use CPanel ver. 8.5.4-R72 ?

Thanks

Go over to the cPanel forum and you can do a search for this question. I remember reading it on cPanels forum once.
    Brad
    www.buyourwebhosting.com
    AIM Screen Name - buyourweb
    More power than a web site needs - xController cPanel theme and Fantastico

I think it's can't be done

do you have root on both servers? if so it can be done. by moving soem config files over and changing some ips in the files
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

yes i have root on both servers. however, i dont like to upgrade the old server as ther where a lot of problems upgrading to CPanel 9.x.x and serer charshes.... (as i reade the last 2 months on cpanel forum)
    Has anyone transferd accounts from an CPanel 8.x.x on a CPanel 9.x.x server without problems?

thelinuxguy: what do you meas with moving some conf. files?

Thanks