Payment Gateway with WHMAP

Hey Guys,

I am wondering, which payment sateway (apart from paypal) does everybody reccomend to use with WHMAP, (I already use paypal).

I can not afford to spend 120 a month + 200 a year or whatever some of the ridicioulous fees on some processors are. I quite like the 2checkout layout, and everybody seems happy with it, however, apparently with 2checkout I can then no longer use coupons, sell additional things (such as domains) on top of my product etc (it says so on the WHMAP website).

Is this true? Or is there a way around it? Or what Gateway would you all reccomend.

The gateway must support putting the money into an Australian Bank account / currency conversion if possible (so if you are a fellow australian, I am particualry interested in what you use)

Thanks-Alex

the features of the new 2checkout now allow for coupons and mixed purchase of, for example, monthly hosting with annual domain registration in one transaction.

since the latest whmap (v2.4.2) is now compatible with the new 2checkout, i guest there shouldn't be any problem anymore.

i'm not sure about this, though, as i have no way to test this as i am still on the old 2checkout system and still awaiting for the switchover to the new system as soon as 2checkout announces it.

Ok-ill try and confrim with the WHMAP staff. (Just on the site it said not compatible)

Nope-supposedly does not work.

Have you looked at WorldPay???
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Yes,

I find them very expensive for what they do.