Thread: Payment Gateway

Payment Gateway

Any reccomended? Unsure of how much business will be passing through, so preferably something cheap.

I think u can try worldpay.com looks ok to me

Where are you located, Cyrax?
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

After a look around - are you processing high risk - adult? If so, high risk & cheap are not in the same sentence.

If you want a third party processor - 2CO is about your only option these days. You might consider Paypal in conjunction - but these companies will not support adult processing.

Since when has 2co and Paypal been the only option for 3rd party processing ?

Sorry Corey please explain...

Well as far as the bigger ones out there. Of course you have some other third party processors for adult processing like ibill, ccbill, etc.

There are other smaller third party options - but it seems like 2CO is the bigger player right now

Aha I see what you mean..

There are plenty of smaller companies (The best in my view as they treat you like a customer rather than a monthly volume number)

2co is fine but Paypal in view is rubbish. I cant even sign up a darn account. I've purchased a few things from 2co and didnt have any issues.

thanks

Gav

Im located in the United Kingdom.
    No 'adult' related goods.

I want a gateway that I can sell my webhosting/design/etc through.

At the moment we aren't getting much money so i'd prefer a "per transaction" fee. I am hoping from implementing a gateway we will get more money

Check out 2CO - they might be your best option right now.

I am installing agora shopping cart script that comes with my control panel from the provider, but have problems with the payment gateways because I live in panama

What do you suggest?

saul alvarado, md
    panama