[UK] Manchester Co-Location

I'm after co-locating a server in Manchester, ideally a midi-tower - at as low a cost as possible. Bandwidth would only be around 50Gigs initially.

I'm simply after somewhere I can easily go and access if something goes wrong, and a hassle free installation

Any suggestions on Manchester co-lo would be great

Try doing a search on these forums as this has been asked before.

I do remember that bandwidth is very expensive in Manchester - even more than in London Docklands. Maybe you would be better renting a dedicated elsewhere in the uk/usa?

I think kewlio.net and tsn.uk.com can provide rackspace and bandwidth in manchester. Might be worth giving them a shout
    Paul Redpath
    catalyst2 (www.catalyst2.com)
    UK based windows and linux webhosting, linux vps, dell dedicated servers and co-location in telehouse and redbus.

Plenty of providers can get you space/transit at places like IFL - kewlio and ikcs are both present etc.

Does it have to be a tower - rackmounted 1u's are cheaper to collocate
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

I can probably find a 1u if its much cheaper, but the bandwidth prices seem insane in manchester.

I would check out gyron.net . I'm not a current customer of theirs, but I have been speaking with them and their pre-sales are pretty impressive.

Wasn't aware gyron were present in manchester, maybe robin can clear that up for me
    Paul Redpath
    UK based windows and linux webhosting, linux vps, dell dedicated servers and co-location in telehouse and redbus.

Paul,

We have space available there but it's not something we advertise really. We prefer to get people online in London.
    Robin Balen
    Gyron Internet Ltd - http://gyron.net/
    UK colocation, managed hosting and connectivity services with 100% uptime SLAs

I think C4L have space for servers up there.

Cheers robin, ill remember that for future
    Paul Redpath