Experienced PHP programmer available!

Hi, all
    I am an experienced PHP programmer in China.
    I got more thank 2 years of experience in php programming. I am in need of a quick money around 100-200 bucks.
    Here is a shopping cart I developed recently: http://jlpet.com (a customer's site), I believe it can prove my ability in php programming. If you can read Chinese, please visit my site for more information: http://depoch.net.
    Credit card (visa) is the only accepted payment.

Contact me through msn: depoch@msn.com or email: depoch_studio@yahoo.com.cn if you can offer me any small or medium project opportunity.

thanks.

Do you develop in english?

yes of course
    I have no problem with english.

That's Great. Looking for someone just like ya.

However, I see that the payment gateway does not have list of the popular ones used in the states or other areas.

e.g. Paypal, 2checkout, authorize.net, verisign , etc..

Do you do other programming for that same amount of money?

Regards

Originally posted by acidbase
    However, I see that the payment gateway does not have list of the popular ones used in the states or other areas.

Regards
    yeah, you are right.
    payment gateways that dEpShop support are Chinese popular ones cause dEpShop is developed for chinese market. when I got time to develop an english version of this program, paypal 2checkout and many many other payment gateways will be added into it to replace current ones. payment gateway is not technical difficulty.

Regards
    I posted here to find project opporunities but not to sell my program.

of course I will program for other kinds of scripts

Just need a quotation.

How much will you consider for developing a forum script that has the features of vbulletin and is easy to integrate a skin on it?

Language fuction is important: English and Chinese.

Just need a quotation.

How much will you consider for developing a forum script that has the features of vbulletin and is easy to integrate a skin on it?

Language fuction is important: English and Chinese.
    why not use vbulletin directly?
    besides, there are so many other mature products in this field.

If you want me to develop a new one, I think it will take me 3 months or more.

sorry, I have to leave right now. You can send me an email or add my MSN so we can discuss it in detail tomorrow.
    Last edited by ipseeker; 05-22-2004 at 09:30 AM.

The reason is that vbulletin is by domain purchase and I am operating forums for a series of topics. Thus, such an option is just not feasible.

phpbb is free but there are some features not available. (I think).

Any good recommendation for chinese forum script? I have seen alot of people using discuz!.

Thanks

yes, discuz is great, it has a free version also.
    phpwind is also a good choice if you prefer chinese forum script.
    you can find out here: http://www.phpwind.net/

Thanks for the kind help. Sorry if I post too much unneccessary thread in a way. I wish you GOOD LUCK on your service.

You have EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE from the way you present your answer.

Cheers

The reason is that vbulletin is by domain purchase and I am operating forums for a series of topics. Thus, such an option is just not feasible.

phpbb is free but there are some features not available. (I think).

Any good recommendation for chinese forum script? I have seen alot of people using discuz!.

Thanks
    Invision Board is great, invisionboard.com with the realease of 2.0 (due RC1 is due this week) it should be better than Vb, but it also lacks a few a vb's features such as multiple choice poll, ect, but most of this can be added back in with mods, which anyone here can install (including me and ipseeker probably) or you can install them yourself.
    Loren
    Video and Website Services
    Klingman Design, LLC

Wink

I am looking to start a development team and could use your talent. Pm me or email me at blacknaga[at]hotmail.com if you are interested.

I am a php, perl, and asp developer myself. I am looking to do more project management, business development and customer service.

Let me know if you are interested.

DarkG